Children's cookery activities.
- Our 2 hour children's cookery activities can double as birthday parties/get together or as a family day.
- The various themes will contain skills for every child depending upon their age or ability.
- All classes/ parties will be for approximately 2 hours.
- Drinks nibbles and biscuits will be supplied during the period along with aprons to use and recipes and all foods made are taken home
- Maximum in group 12
- Choose one from the following options
1 Bake off where we will make a variety of cakes and biscuits some of which can be iced
2 Pastry where they choose from sausage or cheese rolls, pasties and sweet pastry tartlets.
3 Bread making – where they will be shown how to make bread and then knead their own dough to make a pizza, calzone or Stromboli bread. Whilst they are waiting for it to rise they will make a sweet treat of tray bake or cookies tiffin or rocky road
Weekdays or evening - £120 for up to 8 children.
Weekends Friday night saturday or Sunday £150 for up to 8 children
Additional children £10 per child
Two course meal to take home – Choose one main course and one dessert
Main course - cottage pie, lasagna, chicken korma and rice, Chinese chicken noodle soup, sweet and sour chicken and rice or vegetarian pasta bake. Please advise you would like quorn substitutes for vegetarians
Dessert - fruit crumble, white chocolate cheesecake, chocolate mousse, Banoffee pie, Upside down sponge
Weekdays or evening 8 children or less £165
weekends sat/sun £180
Additional children £15 per child
Please note that all our instructors are trained cooks or teachers and CRB checked